To BuyChoosing A
Agent Time to
Buying a home may be the largest and most complex financial transaction you ever undertake. If you’re ready to buy a home, wouldn’t you prefer to work with a realtor who you can trust to represents your interests?
With Randy as your REALTOR you will be served not sold as Randy sole purpose while working for you is to help you buy a house… not to try to sell you one. This is an important difference.
You can expect Randy to:
- Understand your specific needs and wants and locate the appropriate properties
- Assist you in determining how much you can afford (pre-qualify your mortgage)
- Preview and/or accompany you in viewing properties
- Advise you in formulating an offer
- Help you develop your negotiating strategy
- Provide a list of qualified vendors (inspectors, attorneys, lenders, etc) for other services you may need
- Keep track of every detail throughout the transaction – to closing and beyond.
With Randy you can feel confident that you’ll receive the highest level of buyer representation services.